March 2022 Housing Stats Hamilton – Burlington
The REALTORS® Association of Hamilton-Burlington (RAHB) reported 1,637 sales of residential properties located within the RAHB market area through the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) System in March 2022.
Sales were up by 33.3% over month, and down by 21.1% compared to March 2021.
There were 2,542 new listings in March, which was up 51.7% month over month, but compared to March 2021, there was a decrease of 6.2%.
The average sale price for residential properties across the RAHB market area was $1,073,342, which was down 2.7%over the previous month, and up 22.8%compared to March 2021.
The inventory of listings remains low at 0.7 months.
Follow the links below for:
- Residential Market Activity for RAHB Area
- 2022 Weekly Trends
- All RAHB Residential Market Activity and HPI Report (17 pages)
- RAHB Residential Market at a Glance
- Social Media Stats Kit
- Social Media Stats Kit (.PDF Version)
- Stats Map for Entire RAHB Area
- RAHB Commercial Activity
- Residential + Commercial Activity for RAHB Market Areas
- Historical Chart
- Residential Real Estate Market Activity Table for Burlington
- Burlington Market Activity and HPI Report (72 pages)
- Burlington Area Map
- Residential Real Estate Market Activity Table for Hamilton
- Hamilton Market Activity and HPI Report (199 pages)
- Hamilton Area Map