Why Burlington is the Best Place for Millennials
Whether you and your beau are a young professional couple, or you’re a single guy or gal, let me tell you why Burlington, Ontario is the BEST place for young people to live!
- We have a nice selection of condos that aren’t too old, therefore the condo fee’s aren’t too high, the buildings have amenities, and they don’t have high maintenance fees
- There are many price ranges to choose from, starting at around $420,000 for a condo, around $700,000 for a townhouse, and going all the way to the millions for a beautiful detached house
- Eco-Friendly. The newer builds in Burlington (especially that New Horizon builds), usually have Geo thermal heating, which is included in your condo fee’s, and better for the environment then mining natural gas!
- The Bruce Trail
- Waterfront Boardwalk
- Spencer Smith Park
- Copious amounts of community parks.
- There is SO much to do outside in Burlington Ontario! If you love to hike, you will always find a new trail to blaze, and if rollerblading is your thing – try the waterfront trail that goes from Downtown Burlington, to past the lift bridge!
- Minutes from a GO Station, wherever you are
- Close to the 403 & 407 Highways, from anywhere in the city
- Bus routes (like – a lot!)
- 40 mins to Toronto
- 15 mins to Hamilton
- 40 mins to Niagara
- 30 mins to Guelph
- Burlington has a flourishing scene of restaurateurs, that attracts people from near and far. (Yes, a good meal is worth the visit!
- Check out our Burlington Page for my favourite restaurants!
- Downtown has some spectacular restaurants, like Culaccino, Pepperwoods, Prime, Spencer’s and Paradiso, to name a few.
- There are plazas around Burlington that are full of incredible, diverse food, from every nearly culture you can imagine!
- From casual to fine dining, Burlington offers every price point of dining.
- Whatever your craving, you can find it in Burlington.